Day 26 of 30 Days of Biking proved to be a fair bit nicer that some of the recent days had been. With the sun shining it didn’t take much motivation to get out and ride. I took a route out towards my dad’s house just enjoying the evening and seeing so many others out on the trail. After a while I turned around to head back the direction I had come from and rode around in my recreation park hoping to spot a few deer. It didn’t take long for me to spot several as I was riding up the long hill where I can usually find them. They stopped their movement to see what I was up to. I stopped too, wanting to try for a “group picture” of us all. I snapped a quick picture and then carefully rode off so as not to spook them. After several close calls with deer in this area, I’ve become cautious when riding by so they don’t run out in front or into me. When I got home, it was pretty evident that my poor bike hadn’t been properly cleaned in a few days, so I decided to fix that. The wet conditions prior to that point had slopped up my baby pretty good. I stuck the bike in my shower (where I typically wash my bike in my apartment) and got to work making him sparkle again. Hey, you’re not really Loving the Bike unless you’re washing the bike. ;)
Wow!! Krissy that was fun to read, I really enjoyed it. You both are very lucky to of found each other, looks like a very good fit. Best of luck to you both.
ReplyDeleteBethel