Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 25 - 30 Days of Biking

Day 25 of 30 Days of Biking was a cold and drizzly morning.  The month of April is that way sometimes though so like so many other similar mornings I dressed appropriately and got ready to head out.  One thing I was excited about was the fact that the Easter Bunny had brought me some Honey Stinger Waffles (which I just love), so I was thrilled to be able to snack on a couple of those before left.  If you haven’t tried these tasty bits of honey delight I have to ask you, WHY NOT?? and also must say that you need to.  They are delicious no matter if you ride a bike or not and I could probably eat an entire box in a day if it was an option.  Mmmm, just writing about them makes me want one!  Anyway, so I went out and rode about 20 miles in the drizzle and cold of April.  It wasn’t an overly exciting ride, but of course, any time I’m able to ride is always a good thing.  Loving the Bike is never a bad way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment