Day 28 - 30 Days of Biking
![]()
Day 28 of 30 Days of Biking left me with no daylight left for riding. There were a lot of commitments going on for me on that day and I simply just could not get out for a ride; not even a short one. SO, I spent a little bit of time on the trainer….but not serious time. There are moments in life where lately I’ve noticed I get too serious about cycling and all that goes with it. Sometimes no matter what the circumstance, you just need to lighten up, so that’s exactly what I did. I had a little too much fun with the timer on my camera and my bike and came up with some rather sill pictures. I think you’ll see that this is proof that it’s ok to be silly when you’re Loving the Bike.
Hi-Larryous you are having way too much fun here.
ReplyDeleteseannybucket